For families looking for an extra special way to end your Magic Kingdom day, we’ve got you covered. Disney’s Happily Ever After Dessert Party offers guests a VIP viewing area from which to take in this breathtaking nighttime fireworks spectacular while feasting on a delectable array of mouth-watering desserts. To show you just how amazing the sweet treats on offer really are, here’s a list of 10 desserts available during this premium evening event. Count them down with us and pick your favorite.
1. Villains Chocolate Cupcake – For fans that love a good Disney-baddie this chocolate cupcake is inspired by Ursula and features purple buttercream icing and chocolate crispy pearls.
2. Pineapple Delight – Giving a tip-of-the-hat to the famous Dole Whip, this treat features fresh whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear.
3. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – Big plump strawberries covered in dark chocolate. Yes! Please.
4. Chocolate Marshmallow Tart – Inspired by Frontierland this tart features a graham cracker crust with chocolate custard, marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar for a slightly different take on the traditional s’more campfire treat.
5. Macarons – A fitting tribute to Gaston’s Tavern, these tasty treats bring a French flair to the dessert party line-up and come in assorted flavors like pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee and vanilla.
6. Cheesecake Brownie Bites – A dessert that could easily be our favorite, you get a brownie topped with chocolate chip cheesecake and whipped cream topped with chocolate chips and chocolate drizzle.
7. Strawberry Tart – In a salute to Main Street, U.S.A, this all-American dessert is made up of a vanilla tart shell, lemon curd and raspberry sauce. It’s then topped with strawberry mousse, a strawberry crisp pearls, whipped cream and fresh berries.
8. The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake- This signature dessert features red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing.
9. Chocolate Almond Cake – This sophisticated dessert features an almond cake topped with raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top.
10. Oreo Mickey Treat – Mickey Mouse and Oreo cookies, two of our favorite things. This treat features Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears, and Oreo and chocolate pearls.
In order to get your hands on these tasty treats there are two dessert party options to choose from:
Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing – This is the more budget friendly option. Guests head over to Tomorrowland Terrace for the dessert party and are then escorted to a standing room location in the Plaza to view the fireworks. The cost is $59 per adult and $35 for children ages 3-9.
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party – Guests are assigned tables on the balcony during this version which offers amazing views of Cinderella’s Castle. You can remain at your tables throughout the duration of the fireworks. The cost for this event is $79 per adult and $47 for children ages 3 -9.
Reservations for both parties can be made on My Disney Experience or by calling 407.WDW.DINE.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney vacation package, assist with making dining and Fastpass reservations and can even help you organize an itinerary filled with extra magical touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Deeply Discounted IGT, OGT and VGT Fares With Disney Cruise Line - October 16, 2017
- 2 Magical Offers For Those Looking to Spend the Holiday Season at Walt Disney World - October 16, 2017
- What Resorts at Walt Disney World Offer Rooms That Sleep 5 or More? - October 15, 2017