Even with all of the amazing treats, exotic dishes and theme park favorites that you’ll find at Walt Disney World, sometimes nothing beats the comfort of a tasty slice of pizza. There are a ton of place on property where you can go to satisfy your pizza cravings however from experience we find that some rank slightly higher than others. So if pizza is on your “must-eat” list of Disney be sure to head to one of the locations on our list.
5. Splitsville Luxury Lanes – Disney Springs – Not only is Splitsville the perfect place to head for a family night out but they serve up a mean pizza as well. There are several pies on offer. For those that like things a bit spicy, one of our favorites is the Firehouse. It comes with Mozzarella, diced chicken tenders, Buffalo sauce, blue cheese and is drizzled with ranch dressing. Most of the pizzas on offer will set you back around $16 – $17. And while you’re there be sure to squeeze in a bowling game or two!
4. Trail’s End Restaurant – Fort Wilderness Resort an Campground – This might be considered by many to be our Pizza Wild Card but if you’ve been lucky enough to indulge in one of the amazing breakfast pizzas on offer during their morning and brunch buffets then we’re sure you’ll agree that it’s pretty darn good. Its a wonderful morning mix of dough, egg, cheese and veggies and is the perfect start to your Disney-days. As if that isn’t enough, the buffet also boasts an amazing array of country cooking classics from grits, to cornbread muffins to smoked salmon.
3. PizzeRizzo – Hollywood Studios – When it comes to counter service theme park pizza they can all be pretty bog standard but for us, PizzeRizzo sets itself apart from the pack. The pizza is doughy and delicious and has never disappointed us. But what we really love is the ambiance of this eatery. Tucked away over by MuppetVision 3D, the tables on the second-floor balcony offer fantastic views of the street below and are perfect for people watching. There’s also tons of indoor seating which makes it an ideal place to cool off during those hot afternoons. PizzeRizzo playfully conjures up that feeling of a NYC Little Italy-style pizza joint. Also be sure to pay attention to all the delightful little Muppet-themed Imagineering touches throughout the dining rooms!
2. Blaze Pizza – Disney Springs – Diners at this quick-service eatery can customize their own pizzas choosing from a range of sauces, cheese and toppings. There are even vegan and vegetarian options. Pies are then cooked in special ovens and are ready in only around 180 seconds. What awaits is a thin delicious pizza built especially by you. Half the fun is coming up with your favorite combination. It’s also worth noting that all toppings are free from artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
1. Via Napoli – Italy Pavilion – Epcot – If you’ve been lucky enough to indulge in a pizza at Epcot’s Via Napoli then you know why it tops our list!. The pies are hand-tossed and feature fresh mozzarella, San Marzano tomatoes, and real Caputo flour which is imported from Southern Italy. All pizzas are cooked at 800°F in specially built ovens. Guests can choose from a range of fantastic options through the Margherita and the all-American Pepperoni tend to be the most popular.
To see pizza-making process at Via Napoli, check out this video:
So next time you are at Walt Disney World and looking for a place to satisfy your pizza cravings, be sure to give one of these amazing pizza joints a try!
Thinking about a visit to Walt Disney World? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Fill out our form below to get your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney vacation package, assist with making dining and Fastpass reservations and can even help you organize an itinerary filled with extra magical touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- What Table Service Restaurants Cost Two Dining Credits? - February 24, 2018
- 8 Great Places to Grab Breakfast at Disneyland - February 23, 2018
- 9 Ways To Celebrate Animal Kingdom’s 20th Anniversary at Walt Disney World Starting April 22nd - February 23, 2018