Disney Springs newest eatery Maria & Enzo’s began welcoming guest last week and the venue has already created a massive buzz. This new addition to Disney Spring’s impressive range of eateries promises classic Italian dishes in a vintage-style dining hall that is nothing short of brilliant. The restaurant is part of a complex found in Disney Springs’ The Landing neighborhood which also includes The Edison, Pizza Ponte and Enzo’s Hideaway. To give you just a taste of what Maria & Enzo’s has to offer, here are five reasons why we think its a worthy addition to your Disney must-do list.
1. The Main Dining Room – Guests entering the restaurant look down into an amazing dining room the boasts 50-foot high ceilings. The floor to ceiling windows offer breathtaking views across Lake Buena Vista, really giving that feel of waterfront dining (with a twist).
2. The Backstory – With theming that does the Disney spirit of Imagineering proud, Maria & Enzo’s is set in a storied airline terminal from the 1930’s. There’s incredible attention to detail around every corner including maps and other artefacts that carry on the aviation theme. Our favorite touch? The vintage airline uniforms worn by the staff.
3. A Wine Lovers Dream – A haven for wine-lovers, Maria and Enzo’s offers a mighty impressive wine list with over 100 varieties (mostly Italian) to complement the incredible menu. Cocktails, Mocktails, Beers are also on offer.
4. Hearty Italian Fare – The menu boasts a mouthwatering array of family-friendly Italian classics. Highlights include Arancini di Carni (rice balls stuffed with meat) and Melanzane Parmigiana (eggplant parmesan). You’ll also find handcrafted pasta, steaks, chops and fish entrees as well as a decadent weekend brunch. Dessert also delights with Tiramisu and traditional Italian Cannoli.
5. Enzo’s Hideaway – Step back into the era of Prohibition with the adjoining Enzo’s Hideaway. The perfect place to grab a tipple, Enzo’s theming is reminiscent of rum-running tunnels from the 1930’s. The speciality here is barrel-aged cocktails and Enzo’s boasts the largest selection of rums and scotches at Disney Springs. For those looking for a snack, Enzo’s also offers menu items including imported meats and cheeses and Italian-inspired entrees. They also offer a special Sunday-only supper featuring short ribs, meatballs and sausages.
We here at Disney Addicts know where we’ll be spending a lot of time in the months ahead! We hope our wee list has convinced you to give Maria & Enzo’s a try during your next Disney visit.
Keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Disney Springs news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from picking your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why We Love the KA WA’A Luau at Aulani and are Sure You Will To - January 21, 2018
- 7 Places to Watch the Super Bowl at Walt Disney World - January 21, 2018
- 5 Best Uses of FastPasses at Magic Kingdom - January 20, 2018