For guests planning on spending their Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World, proper sit-down Thanksgiving meals can be pretty hard to come by, especially for those that didn’t have a chance to make their bookings around the 180-day mark. But even if you missed the booking bandwagon or are the type of family that prefers your meals on the go, you don’t need to worry about missing out on some of the classic Thanksgiving dishes. There are a handful of Quick Service locations at the theme parks that will be serving up something special on Thanksgiving Day. For those looking to satisfy those turkey cravings here are four locations that won’t disappoint.
1.Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – Magic Kingdom – If you plan on spending Thanksgiving Day at the Magic Kingdom then head on over to this Frontierland location. Pecos Bill has announced that they will be offering a traditional Thanksgiving supper which will include turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberry sauce and green beans.
2. Sunshine Seasons – Epcot – A favorite Quick Service location among Disney regulars, Sunshine Seasons is the perfect location for those looking to do Thanksgiving dinner on a budget or for those that couldn’t get reservations at one of the World Showcase’s Table Service eateries. On Thanksgiving Day Sunshine Seasons will be offering a Thanksgiving lunch or dinner that will include: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, green beans and cranberry sauce. Many of the ingredients at Sunshine Seasons are locally sourced from the Living With the Land greenhouses that are located in the same pavilion making it an extra special Disney treat.
3. Satu’li Canteen – Animal Kingdom – The Valley of Mo’ara is probably the last place you’d expect to find a tasty Thanksgiving Dinner but they’ve surprised us with the announcement that turkey will be on the table. On Thanksgiving, this Pandora – The World of Avatar eatery will offer wood-grilled roasted turkey breast, apple and sage stuffing, green beans, marmalade glazed sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and cranberry flavored bobo pearls. For dessert, they will also be offering up a special pumpkin cheesecake mousse. It promises to be an out-of-this-world Thanksgiving dining experience.
4. Pinocchio Village Haus – Magic Kingdom – I can’t think of a more magical way to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner than with a fun view of “it’s a small world” and that’s exactly what you’ll get when opting to have your non-traditional turkey dinner at Pinocchio Village Haus. One of the specialities of this quick-service eatery are their amazing flatbreads. In keeping with the flavors of the season, they’ll be creating a special Thanksgiving flatbread which will be topped with cheese, stuffing, cranberry sauce, turkey as well as a gravy drizzle.
5. Liberty Square Market (Magic Kingdom) and Fife & Drum Tavern (Epcot) – Every time of year is a good time of year for the legendary Turkey Legs but I’m a firm believer that they taste that much better in the lead-in to Christmas. So if you want your bird without the trimmings head over to either of these locations. For $10.99 it definitely eats like a meal. Trust us, the last thing you’ll be thinking about is mashed potatoes.
So if you find yourself at Walt Disney World on Turkey Day and prefer to have your meal on the go, be sure to give one of these eateries a try. They offer a lovely little taste of the holidays, right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the theme parks – what could be more perfect?
Keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest Holiday Happenings.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your holiday truly your own, and make sure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts (even after you’ve booked.) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why We Love the KA WA’A Luau at Aulani and are Sure You Will To - January 21, 2018
- 7 Places to Watch the Super Bowl at Walt Disney World - January 21, 2018
- 5 Best Uses of FastPasses at Magic Kingdom - January 20, 2018