Last week Disney Cruise Line revealed their exciting itineraries for sailings from May – September 2019. These sailings open up to the general public this week (March 8th) and we here at Disney Addicts think there’s a lot to be excited about! To give you a taste of options you may want to consider with your family for next year, here’s our list of 6 Sailings that we find mighty impressive.
1. 6-Night Western Caribbean Sailing -June 30, 2019- Disney Fantasy – Though Caribbean sailings out of Port Canaveral aren’t anything new, the fact that this cruise makes two stops in Mexico makes it a pretty attractive sailing. With 6-days at sea, its perfect for those look for a bit more than the usual 3 or 4-night Bahamian Cruise. This particular sailing makes stops in Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico as well as Disney’s much-loved private island Castaway Cay. Guests will also enjoy 2 days at sea allowing you to take advantage of all the incredible on-board activities. From the Oceaneers Club and deck parties to Broadway-style entertainment there’s so much to see, do and explore!
2. 8-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailing – June 22, 2019- Disney Fantasy – Families looking to really explore all that the Eastern Caribbean has to offer will definitely want to look into this rare and fantastic sailing. Departing from Port Canaveral the Disney Fantasy makes stops at the gorgeous St. Kitts (pictured), St. Johns in Antigua, St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands as well as at Castaway Cay. You also have an incredible 3 days at sea to enjoy all your ship has to offer including the incredible Aquaduck Waterslide and Disney’s Aladdin- A Musical Spectacular.
3. 11-Night Southern Caribbean Sailing – June 30, 2019 – Disney Fantasy- This incredible 11-night exploration of the Southern Caribbean would make Jack Sparrow envious. This Disney Fantasy sailing departs from Port Canaveral with a whopping 11-days at sea. Stops include Oranjestad (Aruba), Bridgetown (Barbados), Forte-de-France (Martinique), Basseterre, St. Kitts, San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Disney Castaway Cay. From white sandy beaches to Caribbean plantations to Disney’s tropical island hideaway you’ll really get a flavor of all the Caribbean has to offer. Guests also get to enjoy an impressive 4-days at Sea to explore the Disney Fantasy.
4.7-Night Northern Europe – August 18, 2019 – Disney Magic – Many Disney fans don’t realize that Disney Cruise Line offers a mighty impressive array of European and Mediterranean Sailings. For 2019 they’re throwing a new one into the mix that has really caught our attention. This 7-Night Northern European sailing departs from Dover, England and charts a course for beautiful destinations including Amsterdam, Copenhagan, Gothenburg (Sweden) and Stavanger (Norway). There are also 2 days at sea where you can enjoy Tangled: The Musical, be wowed by fireworks at sea or meet some of your favorite Disney characters.
5. 5-Night Bahamian Sailing with Two Stops at Castaway Cay – June 14, 23, 28 and July 7, 12, and 21 – Disney Dream – For guests heading out on one of Disney’s regular sailings to The Bahamas, the highlight is definitely a stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay. Here guests can explore the white sandy beaches, feed stingrays, go snorkeling, or have a massage. And have we mentioned that all food on the island is included in the cost of your cruise. That’s why by popular demand Disney Cruise Line has arranged several sailings throughout the Summer of 2019 that make 2 stops and this tropical island paradise. Guests also get to enjoy the usual stop at Nassau.
6. 9-Night Alaskan Cruise – July 8, 2019 – Disney Wonder – Any Disney Cruise Line sailing to Alaska is going to be absolutely magical but this special sailing provides guests with a few extra days to explore this beautiful destination including a visit to Hubbard Glacier. Additional stops include Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Sitka, and Victoria (British Columbia) as well as 2 days at sea. It’s the ultimate treat for nature lovers and budding photographers!
This is just a snapshot of some of the incredible sailings you’ll find being released this week (March 8th) by Disney Cruise Line. Many of your favorite sailings will also be back including 3 and 4-night Bahamian options as well as 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean sailings. That means there’s bound to be something for all tastes and budgets.
So what are you waiting for? Disney Cruise line operates on an early booker model which means guests who book the earliest tend to get the greatest savings. Start planning you getaway at sea by following the steps below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect itinerary and stateroom to nabbing the best rates. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Sea. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 7 Strategies for Managing Disneyland in the Rain - March 20, 2018
- 7 Delightful Ways to Celebrate Easter at Disney Springs - March 20, 2018
- When Can I Book Tickets for This Year’s Halloween and Christmas Parties? - March 19, 2018