We’ve been commenting a lot this week at Chip and Co. headquarters about how frightfully delightful the Halloween treats are looking at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure this season. For those of you on the West Coast heading to the parks in the weeks ahead be sure to bring your appetites as you’ll definitely want to tuck-in to some of the goodies on this list.
1. Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae- This treat found at Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream in California Adventure is nothing short of decadent. This tasty sundae is comprised of white chocolate-raspberry swirl ice cream, raspberry splatter, and blood-red sprinkles and is topped with whipped cream and a Bat Wing cookie. This treat will set you back $7.00
2. Spider Silk Ice Cream Sandwich – Another seasonal goodie you’ll find at Clarabelle’s on Buena Vista Street, the Spider Silk macaron is almost too pretty to eat. The sandwich is comprised of a black macaron with charcoal-tart, cherry spun ice cream, popping candy and raspberry sauce. This dessert will also set you back $7.00 For more information on the Spider Silk Ice Cream Sandwich check out the instagram post by disneylifewithbaymax here.
3. Smores Funnel Cake – Let’s move over to the Stage Door Cafe at Disneyland for this delightful combination of the much-loved tastes of childhood. This funnel cake is topped with chocolate-chile ganache, a toasted marshmallow sauce, graham cracker crumb topping and crushed peanut butter candy. You’ll find it in Frontierland for $7.49.
4. Purple, Orange and Green Churros – If there’s one snack we consistently love at Disneyland it’s the churros and this Halloween Season, they’ll be adorned in the hues of the season. You can pick up orange, purple and green options at carts throughout the parks. They’ll set you back around $4.50.
5. Mostermallow Donut – We head over to Schmoozies at California Adventure for this Mike Wazowski-inspired treat. The donut is more like the popular cro-nuts that have been popping up across the resort which is then filled with fluffy marshmallow filling and decorated with green-icing to look the much-loved Monsters Inc. sidekick. The cost is $5.49.
6. Dreamsicle Beignets – Finishing up our list are these insanely delicious seasonal beignets which you’ll find at the Mint Julep in Disneyland. These mickey-shaped treats are doused in orange flavoured sugar to give it that orange dreamsicle taste. You can get them in a pack of 3 for $4.49 or 6 for $7.49 making them the perfect Halloween treat for sharing.
This is just a small taste of the amazing Halloween-inspired treats you’ll find at Disneyland over the next few weeks. We hope you’ll give some a try!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your holiday truly your own, and make sure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts (even after you’ve booked.) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 10 Things Those Planning a 2018 Walt Disney World Vacation Should Know - December 11, 2017
- 5 Things We Learned This Week About Disney’s New Gondola System - December 11, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why We Love Storybook Circus at Magic Kingdom - December 10, 2017