When most of us think about Christmas at Disneyland it conjures up images of Sleeping Beauty Castle or the snow gently falling down Main Street. However, ask us where our favorite place to be is come Christmas time and Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park ranks right up there. We love how this area of the park is brimming with quirky Christmas charm that shouldn’t be missed. That’s why we’ve compiled our list of 6 reasons why you should pay Cars Land a visit this Christmas.
1. Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl – During the Holiday Season, Luigi’s Rollicking Roadsters gets a festive makeover complete with tons of glowing lights and lots of Christmas songs with an Italian flair of course. Its the perfect way to get behind the wheel and enjoy a bit of Christmas magic Disney-style.
2. Chocolate Peppermint Pie – Flo’s V8 Cafe – We are constantly in awe of the sweet treats being served up at Disneyland and this one has to be one of our favorites. This treat is a wonderful combination of chocolate pie with a brownie-like texture, a delicious peppermint cream frosting and topped with red and green sprinkles and a mini candy cane.
3. The Holiday Decor – Everywhere we turn at Cars Land during the holidays there is a Christmas decoration that makes us giggle. From the amazing Snow Car that greats you by the sign to Radiator Springs to the amazing tree made out of road cones at the Cozy Cone Motel, the decorations will fill you with the warm fuzzies.
4. Red Churros – Speaking of warm fuzzies, this amazing treat gives us exactly the same effect. With a new season at Disneyland comes new churros and the ones being served up during the holiday season do not disappoint. This red sugary version of the classic churros are also being served at Cozy Cone with creme anglais and make the perfect winter comfort food.
5. Maters Jingle Jamboree – It is the same great attraction that you love year round but with a bit of Christmas fun added in. Guests can take a spin through Mater festive junkyard complete with Christmas songs until January 7, 2018.
6. Santa Mater – Speaking of Mater, no visit to Cars Land during the Christmas Season would be complete without a visit from Santa Mater. You’ll find him making the rounds in Cars Land during the Holidays so be sure to have your cameras at the ready. Photos with a festive mater Mater make the perfect holiday memento of your time at Disneyland.
These are just six of the many reasons why we think Cars Land is a pretty special place to be during the Christmas Season.For those that can’t make it this year, now is the perfect time to start planning your destination Christmas for 2018. Rates are currently available to book throughout 2018. Find out how you can get your FREE quote below.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- When Can I Book Tickets for This Year’s Halloween and Christmas Parties? - February 18, 2018
- 11 Exciting New Treats Added to the Menus at Walt Disney World - February 18, 2018
- 4 Things We Learned About Disneyland’s Pixar Pier This Week - February 17, 2018