It may only be March but we here at Dinsey Addicts are already getting excited for Epcot’s next major event, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival which starts in late Summer and will run through the Fall Season. We are firm believers that its never too soon to start planning your culinary getaway and with that in mind, we thought we’d highlight 6 reasons why the Epcot Food & Wine Festival is the place to be in 2018.
1. 75 Incredible Days of Culinary Delights – There’s ample opportunity for guests to enjoy everything this incredible culinary event has to offer as the festival will be running for a whopping 75 days! The 23rd Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is slated to kick off on August 30th and will run through until November 12, 2018. So start making those travel plans!
2. Dozens of Incredible Food Booths at the Global Marketplace – One of the things we love the most about the Food & Wine Festival are the eclectic array of food booths that spring up in the World Showcase and Future World offering nearly every entree, cocktail or dessert your heart desires. Disney has yet to release details or menus for this year’s festival but we’ve got a feeling it will be bigger and better than ever. If you’re heading to Disney this Fall be sure to set aside at least a day to sample drinks and cuisine from around the World!
3. Eat to the Beat Concert Series – Each Fall, Epcot welcomes an impressive array of musicians from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and beyond to entertain guests during the Festival. This free concert series runs nightly at the World Showcase’s American Pavilion and is the perfect way to relax, unwind and dance the night away. Highlights from last year’s concert series include Sugar Ray, Hanson, Starship, Air Supply, Taylor Dayne, Tiffany, Boyz II Men and more! Disney has yet to announce this year’s line up but keep following along with Disney Addicts and we promise to keep you posted!
4. Culinary Demonstrations and Seminars – The Food & Wine Festival is a food lover’s dream and offers incredible opportunities to broaden your culinary knowledge. Whether it’s expanding your palate via the incredible wine or cheese seminars, learning some tricks of the trade from some of the world’s leading culinary talents or trying out your skills with a hands-on-workshop, the possibilities are endless!
5. Party for the Senses – Those lucky enough to attend one of these exclusive soirees won’t forget this magical evening filled with decadent food, sinful cocktails, entertainment and a chance to rub shoulders with some of the World’s leading culinary talents. During this event, guests can enjoy dishes from a wide array of tasting stations while live music and fun theming help set the tone. Each party is also emceed by a special guest. This event will definitely be making a return in 2018 so be on the lookout for more details!
6. Culinary Adventures Around Walt Disney World Resort – Each year during the Food & Wine Festival, Disney will offer Signature Dining Events which carry the spirit of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival out to Walt Disney World’s fantastic resorts with Fine Dining Experiences that are designed to wow. On select days throughout the Festival, many of the Signature Dining Locations found at Disney’s incredible Deluxe resorts will serve up expertly designed culinary offerings complimented with a selection of wines, beers and spirits. Offerings might include a deliciously decade dinner at Victoria & Albert’s or a light lunch at Trattoria al Forno. We can’t wait to see what amazing dining options are unveiled as part of this year’s fest.
These are just a handful of the many reasons we’re already excited about visit Epcot during the 23rd Annual International Food & Wine Festival! For those considering a visit to Walt Disney World this Fall, read below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 7 Strategies for Managing Disneyland in the Rain - March 20, 2018
- 7 Delightful Ways to Celebrate Easter at Disney Springs - March 20, 2018
- When Can I Book Tickets for This Year’s Halloween and Christmas Parties? - March 19, 2018