We here at Disney Addicts love nothing more than having a bit of lie in during one of our Walt Disney World vacation days followed by a nice, delicious and leisurely brunch. If you plan on spending at least one day lounging by the pool, checking out the shops at Disney Springs or even hitting the water parks, then definitely consider scheduling some time to enjoy a relaxing meal or two. However, we’ll be the first to tell you that all brunches are not created equal and during our many visits to Walt Disney World, we’ve narrowed down a list of our firm favorites. Check out 7 of our favorite Walt Disney World go-to brunch spots.
1. Raglan Road – Disney Springs – On Saturday’s and Sundays, Raglan Road pulls out all the stops with their Rollicking Raglan Weekend Brunch. The menu is brimming with Irish treats as well as a pretty impressive selection of signature cocktails. Guests will definitely want to give many of the classic Irish breakfast dishes a try including sausage, black and white pudding, bacon, roasted tomato, mushrooms, fried eggs and potato roasties. Other highlights include a Smoked Salmon Omelette and pancakes with maple syrup and berry compote. From noon onwards there’s also live entertainment with Irish House Bands and the Raglan Road dancers. Brunch is available from 10 am – 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Entrees will set visitors back anywhere from $8-$26 per adult. Reservations can be made at 407.938.0300 or at 407.WDW.DINE. Some dining plans are accepted.
2. House of Blues – Disney Springs – I’ve got three words for you “Chicken and Waffles.” That is the highlight of the brunch experience at the legendary House of Blues at Disney Springs. During their Gospel Brunch Sundays, guests will feel uplifted by the music of top gospel groups while dining on all-you-care-to-eat Southern-style dishes. Highlights include jambalaya, BBQ Chicken, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy and bread pudding. The Gospel Brunch takes place most Sundays between 10:30 am – 1:00 pm. Guests should note that Disney Dining Plans are not accepted at brunch and that enquiries and reservations can be made by contacting the House of Blues Box Office directly at 407.934.2583.
3. California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort – For a one-of-a-kind Disney dining experience, book your spot for Brunch at the Top located at the gorgeous California Grill which sits at the top of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This leisurely Sunday feast features incredible cuisine and gorgeous views of Magic Kingdom park. Imagine sipping on complimentary mimosas while listening to live entertainment. Guests will also be able to see and interact with the Disney Chefs who will be hard at work preparing the broad array of items on offer. Brunch at the California Grill features everything from charcuterie, sushi, salads to seasonal breakfast entrees made from the freshest ingredients. You’ll also want to try out one of the amazing Bloody Mary cocktails (like the one pictured above) or enjoy a glass of wine from the over 1000 varieties the restaurant has on hand. The meals end with Macarons or Chocolate Truffles, providing a sweet finish to the experience. Advanced reservations are essential and can be made by calling 407.WDW.DINE or online at My Disney Experience. Prices are $80 per adult and $48 for children ages 3-11.
4. Chef Mickey’s – Disney’s Contemporary Resort – The only character dining experience on our list, Chef Mickey’s offers brunch on most days between 11:30 am – 2:30pm. The buffet is heaving with terrific options from potato casserole, kielbasa, baked salmon, BBQ ribs, and there’s even Mickey Waffles and mac and cheese for the kids (or the kids at heart). You also won’t want to miss a chance to create your own treat at the Sundae Station. However, the real draw with this brunch is the chance to rub shoulders with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto as they mingle with the crowd. The cost of brunch at Chef Mickey’s is $35 – $59 per adult. Reservations are essential and can be made at 407.WDW.DINE or via My Disney Experience. Disney Dining Plan Table Service credits are accepted.
5. Narcoossee’s – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Those looking for a truly luxurious Sunday treat will want to book a spot at Narcoossee’s Water Front Brunch offered on Sunday’s from 9:30 am – 1:30pm. The restaurant offers breathtaking waterfront views across the Seven Seas Lagoon and offers a menu with an emphasis on Coastal Cuisine to match. Guests start off with a prosecco, mimosa, Bloody Mary or an alcohol-free smoothie before tucking into a basket of fresh pastries. Next up are flavorful appetizers including artisanal cheeses, salmon rillette or Brentwood Corn and crab soup. The brunch is rounded out with a hearty range of entrees including freshly caught fish, brioche French Toast or lobster eggs benedict just to name a few. Be sure to save room for a trio of tempting desserts. Prices range from $35 – $59 per adult. For those on the dining plan, the meal will take up 2 Table Service Dining Credits. Reservations are essential and can be made at 407.WDW.DINE or via My Disney Experience.
6. STK – Disney Springs – There’s a lot to love about the playful brunch menu being served up at this Marketplace steakhouse. Highlights of the Saturday/Sunday brunch offering include a Cinnamon Monkey Bread starter, an innovative take on avocado toast and a hangover ceviche that features shrimp, mussels, crab, octopus and jalapenos. For a truly decadent treat, couples should opt for the Brunch for Two which features a Dry Aged Tomahawk Steak, Butter-poached 2 lb. Lobster, King Crab Scrambled Eggs, and a Bottle of Veuve Clicquot for a cool $275.00. Brunch is served from 11am- 3pm and reservations can be made at 407.WDW.DINE or via My Disney Experience.
7. Trail’s End – Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – Those looking for some good old fashioned down home cooking need look no further than this Saturday and Sunday brunch option over at Disney’s Fort Wilderness. The all-you-care-to-eat buffet features Mickey Waffles, a carving station with smoked bacon & glazed ham, omelets and eggs made to order, pasta, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and an entire buffet area dedicated to desserts. Be sure to try our favorite, the breakfast pizza! Brunch is offered from 7:30 am – 2:00pm and reservations are essential. Call 407.WDW. DINE to book or reservations can also be made via My Disney Experience. This meal will set you back on Table Service dining credit for those on the dining plan.
So next time you’re at Walt Disney World and making plans for a late morning/early afternoon meal, be sure to give one of the amazing locations on our list a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Thinking about a Christmas visit to Disneyland? Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect resort and ticket package to helping you add-in lots of festive touches to make your destination Christmas truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Your Guide To Walt Disney World’s 9 Dessert Party Offerings - November 16, 2017
- 10 Tips For Doing Magic Kingdom Like a Pro - November 16, 2017
- 6 Ways to Celebrate The Upcoming Release of Coco at Walt Disney World - November 16, 2017