As we inch ever closer to Halloween, it’s time to celebrate all things pumpkin and there’s no better place to do this than at Walt Disney World. Each season, the chefs across the theme parks, resorts and Disney Springs shops and cafes pull out all the stops to treat us to an amazing array of pumpkin spice goodies. Here’s a list of 7 of our favourites.
1. Pumpkin Mickey Waffles – A special treat for those heading to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you’ll find this loveable treat at Sleepy Hollow located in Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square. The pumpkin-flavored waffles come topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce making for the perfect Autumn treat.
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome – Another Halloween Party favorite, this decadent Mickey-themed creation comes with a graham cracker streusel base, is topped with an orange white chocolate glaze and a white chocolate Mickey and is available at both the Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
3. Pumpkin Cupcake – Available at Sprinkles at Disney Springs, the bakery gives us the following description of this exciting new seasonal treat, “The flavor of pumpkin conjures up memories of crisp autumn nights and holiday gatherings with friends and family. At Sprinkles, it’s a taste that never goes out of season. Our pumpkin cake is laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg and cinnamon. Topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting.” Be sure to stop by and give one a try during your Autumn visit to the Mouse.
4. Pumpkin Spiced Latte Ganache Squares – It is the season for pumpkin spiced everything and The Ganachery at Disney Springs is also getting in on the game. Available this fall you’ll find both pumpkin spice latte flavored ganache squares as well as an equally lovely maple pecan version. Both of these treats are decorated with fall and Halloween designs, making them the perfect Autumn gift.
5. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Shake – Another special treat for Fall visitors to Disney Springs, Ghirardelli is offering up this beverage. The shake comes with a vanilla ice cream base, milk chocolate fudge, pumpkin spice flavoring, whipped cream and caramel drizzle making it the perfect indulgence. Pick yours up for $7.95.
6. Pumpkin Mudslide – Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs is offering a special Autumn treat featuring pumpkin gelato, tiramisu gelato, crema gelato combined with chocolate sauce, and whipped cream.
7. Pumpkin Spice Lattes – Finally who could forget these classic treats. You can pick one up hot or cold at the following locations:
- Downtown Disney Marketplace (West Side) and a kiosk near World of Disney at the Marketplace.
- Fountain View in EPCOT
- Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom
- Trolley Car Cafe in Hollywood Studios
- Creature Comforts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
So if you’re lucky enough to be heading to Walt Disney World this Autumn be sure to give at least one of these pumpkin flavored treats a try. Your taste buds will thank you.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Deeply Discounted IGT, OGT and VGT Fares With Disney Cruise Line - October 16, 2017
- 2 Magical Offers For Those Looking to Spend the Holiday Season at Walt Disney World - October 16, 2017
- What Resorts at Walt Disney World Offer Rooms That Sleep 5 or More? - October 15, 2017