Here at Disney Addicts, one of our favorite ways to wind down at the end our Disneyland days or cool off on those hot Anaheim afternoons is with one of the incredible cocktails you’ll find at the various lounges and eateries on site. Here are 7 incredible libations we’ve uncovered during our Disney visits. Each one is sure to please!
1. Casa Noble Margarita Flight- Tortilla Jo’s- Downtown Disney- We’re going to start with not one but three delicious drinks. The Margarita Flight at Tortilla Jo’s is one of our favorite afternoon treats. Guests can pick three options: Blood Orange, Strawberry, Pomegranate, Lime, Jalapeño-mango, or Pineapple-cilantro. The flight will set you back $19.00 and is sure to put a swing in your step!
2. Rye Berry – Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria – Downtown Disney- Nothing goes better with the hearty Italian cuisine you’ll find here than a delicious cocktail. This eatery serves up a mean Mule with several varieties on offer. However, our favorite tipple has to be the Rye Berry which is made with Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Lemon Juice, Blackberries, Simple Syrup and Mint Leaves. It’s refreshing and wonderful and will set you back $16.00.
3. Dole Whip Float With Rum – The Coffee House – Disneyland Hotel – Though The Coffee House looks a bit unsuspecting, it actually serves up one of our favorite drinks in all of Disneyland, the classic Dole Whip Float with a bit of rum added in. Be sure to pick up one of these tasty treats before lounging by the pool or heading out for an evening at the parks. The cost is $9.25. For those looking for a cold coffee with a kick, we’re also fond of the Cold Brew Bailey’s Frappe.
4. Guava-Have- It – Uva Bar and Cafe – Downtown Disney – One of our favorite places to go for a nightcap, Uva Bar has an incredible array of cocktails. For those that like their drinks on the fruity side, we recommend the Guava Have-It. This tasty treat is made up of rum, guava puree, Luxardo Maraschino liqueur, lime, orange and pineapple juices, dark rum and grenadine. Sipping it you can’t help but feel like you’re on holiday. The cost is $12.50.
5. Pimm’s Punch – Carthay Circle – Disney California Adventure Park – Not only does Carthay Circle serve up some of the finest cuisine you’ll find in all of Disneyland but they mix a mean cocktail as well. We love the Pimm’s Punch which is made up of Pimm’s No.1 Liqueur, Plymouth Gin, Strawberry and Lemonade. The cost for this lovely cocktail is $12.75.
6. Napa Passion Cocktail – Napa Rose Lounge – Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa – If you’re lucky enough to be spending an evening at the Grand Californian end on a high note with this simple yet delicious drink. The Napa Passion is made up of X Fusion, Parrot Bay Rum, Pineapple Juice and Strawberry. It will set you back $11.25 and pairs wonderfully with many of the appetizers on offer!
7. Uh-Oa – Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar – Disneyland Hotel – No Disneyland cocktail list would be complete without a drink from what is widely considered to be the best watering hole on property. This cocktail is perfect for those who like a drink with a bit of a communal feel as you can’t possibly finish on your own! Its made up of light and dark rums, orange, passion fruit, guava, pineapple, grapefruit juices, Falernum, cinnamon and fresh Lime Juice. The drink on its own will set you back around $20.00 or you can get it with the amazing Tiki mug for $40.00.
We hope you’ll give one of our cocktails a try during your next Disney visit. Also be sure to let us know which ones are your favorites in the comments below.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest in Disneyland tips and tricks.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 7 Strategies for Managing Disneyland in the Rain - March 20, 2018
- 7 Delightful Ways to Celebrate Easter at Disney Springs - March 20, 2018
- When Can I Book Tickets for This Year’s Halloween and Christmas Parties? - March 19, 2018