Its shaping up to be a banner season over at Hollywood Studios where Disney is pulling out all the stops and making the park the place to be this November and December. With new holiday offerings like Sunset Seasons Greetings and the return of the much loved JingleBell, JingleBAM!, you’ll definitely want to schedule at least an evening to enjoy all this park has to offer. If there’s one thing that has us pretty excited about Christmas at the Studios, its the amazing treats that Disney will be serving up over the next six weeks. Here are 8 of our favorites to put you in the holiday mood.
1. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – (pictured) These treats are almost too pretty to eat and can be found at two locations Sweet Spells and Fairfax Fare. As you can see from the picture they are indeed Christmas-tree shaped and are decorated with icing, garland, ornament pears and holiday sprinkles.
2. Hot Chocolate Flight – Calling all boozy hot chocolate lovers! This Holiday Season, Fairfax Fare and Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner are offering Hot Chocolate flights in three amazing flavors. For $11.00 guests get a small sample of the Hot Chocolate Martini, Bailey’s Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and the Black Cherry Bourbon Hot Chocolate. As you can see from the picture above each of them are topped off with a lovely portion of whipped cream and served with an extra little garnish or two. If one of the three doesn’t tickle your fancy don’t worry, you can skip the flight and opt for a larger portion of any of the cocoas on offer for $9.25. Bottoms up!
3. Holiday Popcorn Mix – For those that prefer their treats sweet and savory, seek out any of the popcorn vendors at Hollywood Studios for this special treat. This festive holiday mix comes with marshmallows, pretzels and M&M’s and is drizzled with chocolate. Its the perfect treat for sharing while you stroll.
4. Let It Go Slushie- At the end of a long Disney day, letting go is exactly what you need to do and this drink makes it easy. This frozen delight is a combination of a blue raspberry slushie and Svedka Vodka and is topped up with a glowing ice cube. The drink will set you back $12.99 and can be found at Anaheim Produce. We suggest you pair it with one of the seasonal gingerbread pops you see pictured above for an additional $3.99.
5. Olaf Cake Push-Pop – Just one of the amazing Frozen-themed treats on offer at Hollywood Studios this season, the Olaf-inspired creation is being served up at Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction. The treat is comprised of wonderful layers of gingerbread intermixed with delicious frosting layers and topped with a white chocolate Olaf. It’s almost too cute to sink your teeth into.
6. Peppermint White Russian- Nothing beats away those winter blues quite like a tasty White Russain and KRNR The Rock Station on Sunset Boulevard is serving up a festive version with a bit of a peppermint kick for $10.25. We promise it will keep you toasty on those cool Orlando evenings.
7. Olaf Sundae – This fun festive treat is comprised of scoops of vanilla ice cream to make up a snowman’s body, a base made up of a delicious raspberry-filled donut doused in powdered sugar and topped off with chocolate arms and buttons as well as a white chocolate Olaf. You’ll find it at Hollywood Scoops on Sunset Boulevard where it can be yours for $5.99.
8. Prep and Landing Gingerbread Cupcake- The stars of JingleBell, JingleBAM! are also featured on Hollywood Studios’ cupcake of the season. You’ll love this gingerbread-themed treat covered with a buttercream frosting, holiday sprinkles and Prep and Landing topper. You can pick one up at ABC Commissary, Rosies All-American Cafe, Catalina Eddies, Sweet Spells and The Trolley Car Cafe.
This is just a taste of the amazing treats being served up at Hollywood Studios this Holiday Season. If you’re visiting the parks over the next 6 weeks be sure to give and least one or two of these tasty offerings a try!
Keep following along with Disney Addicts for the latest in Walt Disney World Christmas happenings.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to helping you plan lots of festive touches to make your destination Christmas truly magical. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why We Love the KA WA’A Luau at Aulani and are Sure You Will To - January 21, 2018
- 7 Places to Watch the Super Bowl at Walt Disney World - January 21, 2018
- 5 Best Uses of FastPasses at Magic Kingdom - January 20, 2018