The Rose Gold trend has definitely hit at Walt Disney World. From jerseys to mouse ears a tantalizing array of edible rose gold colored treats found throughout Walt Disney World Resort, there’s no stopping this frenzy over this beautiful hue. So where exactly can you find these special goodies? To help you get your rose gold fix here are 9 incredible treats and where to find them.
1. Rose Gold Unicorn Cupcake – (pictured) – You’ll find this mythical treat at Gasparilla’s Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Its made up of rose gold sponge and hazelnut cream cheese filling.
2. Rose Gold Yellow Cupcakes – If you’re paying a visit to Disney’s Boardwalk, be sure to stop by the Boardwalk Bakery where you’ll find a Rose Gold Yellow Cupcake with rose mousse and topped with whipped cream frosting, rose gold crispy pearls and rose gold Minnie ears.
3. Rose Gold Chocolate Cupcake – Several Disney eateries are serving up this tasty treat which features a chocolate cupcake with strawberry buttercream filling and topping, chocolate ears and chocolate crispy pearls. You’ll find them at the Intermission Food Court at All Star Music, The Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs Resort and the Paddock Grill at Old Key West Resort.
4. Rose Gold Vanilla Cupcake – Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is now offering a Rose Gold Vanilla Cupcake with strawberry filling, vanilla buttercream, strawberry crispy pearls and a dark chocolate Minnie hat.
5. Rose Gold Margarita – Head over to the Barefoot Pool Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and try out this tasty cocktail served with lime and a gold sugar rim!
6. Tropical Rose Gold Vanilla Cupcake – Also at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, both Capt. Cook’s and Kona Cafe are serving up an island version of the rose gold cupcake complete with guava pasty cream!
7. Strawberry Rose Gold Cupcake – You’ll find the strawberry version of the rose gold cupcake trend over at The Trolley Car Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This cupcake features strawberry icing and crispy pearls and goes perfectly with your favorite Starbucks coffee.
8. Rose Gold Velvet Swirl Cupcake – Rose gold cupcakes have arrived at the Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom. This tasty treat is topped with a mini-vanilla cupcake, rose gold buttercream, chocolate crispy pears and chocolate rose gold Minnie Ears.
9. Rose Gold Cupcake – We end with the rose gold cupcake that started it all. You’ll find this delectable treat at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. This cake is made up of a vanilla cupcake, hazelnut swirl, rose gold buttercream, fondant ears, edible glitter and chocolate pearls.
If you’re in love with this Rose Gold trend as much as we are then be sure to check out our sister site for a rundown of rose gold merchandise and accessories as well as Disney Fashionista who will keep you abreast of all the latest rose gold trends!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your holiday truly your own, and make sure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts (even after you’ve booked.) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- When Can I Book Tickets for This Year’s Halloween and Christmas Parties? - February 18, 2018
- 11 Exciting New Treats Added to the Menus at Walt Disney World - February 18, 2018
- 4 Things We Learned About Disneyland’s Pixar Pier This Week - February 17, 2018