Q: What are the dates and when do tickets go on sale for this year’s Halloween and Christmas parties at the Magic Kingdom?
A: Those looking to lock in plans for your Fall/Winter visit to Walt Disney World are in luck as Disney released tickets today for both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very-Merry-Christmas Party. Here’s the scoop:
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Trick-or-treating Disney-style, this seasonal event is an essential for Halloween lovers young and old. Grab your candy bag, don one of your favorite costumes and head over to the Magic Kingdom for a Halloween party as only Disney can do it. Follow the candy trail to stock up on sweets, line up to meet some of your favorite characters during exclusive meet and greets, and take in Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade.
August 25, 29
September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29
October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
Tickets – For those unfamiliar with Disney parties, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a hard-ticketed event and your ticket serves as a standalone admission at Magic Kingdom from 4pm until the park closes on party nights. Those without a party ticket but with a regular Magic Kingdom ticket will be asked to leave the park at 7pm on party nights.
Pricing for the event is as follows:
- August 25 and 29 and September 1, 7, 10, 12, 17, and 24: $74.00 + tax for adults and $69.00 + tax for children (3-9)
- September 19 and 26: $79.00 + tax for adults and $74.00 + tax for children (3-9)
- September 15, 22, 29, and October 1: $88.00 + tax for adults and $83.00 + tax for children (3-9)
- October 3, 5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, and November 1: $94.00 + tax for adults and $89.00 + tax for children (3-9)
- October 6, 13, 20, 27, and 29: $99.00 + tax for adults and $94.00 + tax for children (3-9)
- Halloween, October 31 –$115.00 + tax for adults and $110.00 + tax for children (3-9)
Children ages 2 and under are complimentary.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Spend a Wintry evening enjoying this blend of Disney magic with classic Christmas traditions. Watch the snow fall down Main Street no matter the temperature and see jolly Old St. Nick as part of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. Wind down your evening by snuggling up with some cookies and hot cocoa while taking in special Christmas versions of Magic Kingdom’s nighttime fireworks display. Nobody does Christmas quite like Disney and with special holiday touches around every corner, you’ll be singing carols in no time.
November 9,10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28
December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
Tickets – Like the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, the Christmas party takes place from 7pm – 12am. Tickets must be purchased separately from park admission.
Prices for the parties are as follows:
- November 9: $94 + tax for adults and $89 +tax for children (3-9)
- November 10, 17, 26, 28 and December 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17: $95 + tax for adults and $90 + tax for children (3-9)
- November 12, 14, 16: $89 + tax for adults and $84 + tax for children (3-9)
- December 8 and 15: $99 + tax for adults and $94 + tax for children (3-9)
- December 19, 21, 22: $109 + tax for adults and $104 + tax for children (3-9)
Children ages 2 and under are complimentary.
Is Disney offering any Discounts for DVC Members or Annual Passholders? Yes. Purchase your tickets via your My Disney Experience account and there’s a button you can press for passholder discounts. See below:
How Do I get Tickets to Either Party? Advanced tickets for both events are on sale NOW. Early booking is highly recommended as dates will sell out fast. Tickets are bookable at Disneyworld.com, by phoning 407.WDW.DISNEY or by contacting your preferred travel agent.
Guests are encouraged to watch this space for the latest details regarding this year’s Halloween and Christmas parties.
Thinking about a visit to Disney World for Halloween or Christmas? There are still great packages available! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Deeply Discounted IGT, OGT and VGT Fares With Disney Cruise Line - October 16, 2017
- 2 Magical Offers For Those Looking to Spend the Holiday Season at Walt Disney World - October 16, 2017
- What Resorts at Walt Disney World Offer Rooms That Sleep 5 or More? - October 15, 2017