Q: What is the Castaway Club?
A: The Castaway Club is a special club for guests who have completed one or more cruises on any ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet. Once you complete your first cruise, you become a Castaway Club member. Castaway Club members receive magical benefits based on the number of times they have sailed. Silver Castaway Club members are guests who’ve completed 1-4 sailings. Gold Castaway Club members are guests who’ve completed 5-9 sailings. Platinum Castaway Club members are guests who’ve completed 10 or more sailings.
Q: What magical benefits do Castaway Club members receive?
A: Castaway Club members can enjoy a variety of benefits that are sure to make each cruise more magical than the last. Benefits include:
- Advanced booking of shore excursions.
- Advanced booking of nursery and spa services.
- Advanced booking of fine dining at Palo and Remy, both adult-only gourmet restaurants.
- A Welcome Back stateroom gift.
- Exclusive content on disneycruise.com, such as webcasts, tips, info and news created just for members.
- A free subscription to the bi-yearly Compass eMagazine.
- Complimentary Castaway Club lanyard and special Key to the World card.
- And much more!
Q: How far in advance can I book excursions, services, and dining?
A: While guests sailing for the first time can book 75 days in advance of their sailing, Silver Castaway Club members can book 90 days before sailing. Gold Castaway Club members can book 105 days before sailing, and Platinum Castaway Club members enjoy the option of booking a full 120 days prior to sailing.
Q: How do I know if there are special benefits only available during my cruise?
A: On occasion there will be Castaway Club benefits that only occur during certain sailings. During the first evening’s turndown service, Castaway Club members will receive details about Castaway Club benefits that are available during their cruise.
Q: What happens if guests at different Castaway Club levels share a room? Which benefits will apply to the room?
A: The Castaway Club benefit level is determined by the guest with the highest membership level in the stateroom. All Guests staying in the same stateroom will enjoy that member’s benefit level for the duration of the cruise. Guests traveling with you, but staying in a different stateroom, will enjoy the benefit level of whichever member has the highest membership level in their stateroom.
Q: Is there a time limit for using Castaway Club benefits?
A: No, after achieving a particular Castaway Club level there is no end date to your status. When you complete the sailings needed to upgrade to the next level your benefits will increase, but they will never expire.
Planning a Disney Cruise? Fill out our form below to get your FREE quote.
Are you ready to set sail? As a Disney Vacation Planning Specialist with MickeyTravels, I can help you plan your DREAM Disney Vacation. Contact me today at email@example.com or call 217-622-6366 to start planning. You can also follow me on Facebook to get news, tips, and planning advice. Plus, my services are entirely FREE.
Latest posts by Sarah Trimpe (see all)
- 5 Tips For Taking Your Child Out of School for a Disney Vacation - September 27, 2017
- 6 Tips for Doing Disney World With an Infant - September 16, 2017
- What Do the Refurbished Guest Rooms Look Like at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort? - June 26, 2017