With the Christmas Season officially in full swing at Walt Disney World Resort, there’s no better way to get in on the holiday cheer than with a visit to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Each year the Magic Kingdom pulls out all the stops during these exclusive ticketed events where guests can enjoy a flurry of festive holiday activities. To give you just taste of the fun that awaits party guests, here’s a list of the Top 5 Guest Experiences at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
1. Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration: For those looking for a big dose of Christmas cheer, this stage show held at the Castle Forecourt Stage is just the ticket. Guests follow along with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto as they get ready to celebrate the season with their friends. The show features a ton of amazing songs and special appearances by much-loved Disney characters who drop by to join in the festivities including Peter Pan, Woody and Jesse from Toy Story, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, and Snow White just to name a few. Guests should consult the Times Guide on party night for a list of showtimes.
2. Main Street Christmas Decorations – Nothing says the holidays have arrived at Disney World quite like the feeling you get when walking down Main Street on party nights. From the amazing wreaths hanging on every lamppost to the thousands of twinkling lights, garlands and gorgeous window displays, the Yuletide Season at Magic Kingdom is an absolute feast for the senses. And have we mentioned that there’s even snow!? Even though it may be 70 degrees outside, it doesn’t stop a magical snowfall down Main Street U.S.A made possible with a heaping dose of pixie dust.
3. A Frozen Holiday Wish – Perfect for Frozen fans young and old, watch as Cinderella’s Castle is magically transformed each evening into a shimmering ice palace compliments of Queen Elsa. You won’t want to miss the fun as Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf work a bit of Frozen magic right before your very eyes. The event usually takes place a few times during the party so there’s a chance for everyone to see this wintry transformation. Guests should consult the Christmas Party Times Guide for details.
4. Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – A definite highlight of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, this seasonal parade is nothing short of magical. You’ll marvel as wooden toy soldiers march their way down Main Street along with gingerbread men, elves, dancers and an impressive array of much-loved Disney friends including Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Tigger, Winnie the Pooh and the Seven Dwarfs. There’s even a special appearance from the man in red- Santa himself who sits atop his magical slay filled to the brim with Christmas treasures.
5. Holiday Wishes – Disney’s Christmas-themed nighttime fireworks spectacular is the perfect ending to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This extravaganza is a clever mix of pyrotechnics, castle projections and heartwarming holiday tunes which combined are sure to melt even the hardest of hearts. For those looking for a bit of VIP treatment with your fireworks, Disney is also offering the Holiday Wishes Premium Dessert Party which includes a delicious buffet of seasonal goodies as well as exclusive entry to a VIP viewing area where you can enjoy the fireworks with gorgeous sightlines. More details fo the party can be found here.
This is just a mere taste of the many things that you’ll be able to see, do and explore during your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party visit. For a further look at the fun that awaits, check out this video released by Disney:
Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are still available for the following dates:
- December 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
The party kicks off starting at 6pm and a separate ticket must be purchased for entry. Ticket’s for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party start at $89 and go up to $109 depending on your date. Tickets can be purchased via My Disney Experience.
Keep following along with Disney Addicts and with our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Walt Disney World news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from booking your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 8 Things You May Not Have Known About Castaway Cay - February 24, 2018
- What Table Service Restaurants Cost Two Dining Credits? - February 24, 2018
- 8 Great Places to Grab Breakfast at Disneyland - February 23, 2018