The Holiday Season at Walt Disney World, and in particular Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom, is an absolute food-lovers dream with tasty treats around nearly every turn. As a matter of fact, with so many magical delicious offerings around almost every corner, finding your favorite can be half the battle. However, we here at Disney Addicts believe that there are some clear front-runners. With this in mind, we’ve compiled a wee list of our 3 favorite snacks at this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
1. Egg Nog Custard – If you’re like us then thinking about Disney and Christmas usually conjures up images of watching Mickey’s Christmas Carol as a tiny tot. That’s why we are absolutely smitten by the tip-of-the-hat Disney pays to Scrooge McDuck with this tasty dessert. This eggnog custard treat absolutely melts in your mouth and has the perfect combination of spices without being overpowering. It is layered with a spiced chocolate cake, meringue and of course an edible Scrooge McDuck gold coin. You’ll find it at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland.
2. Tinker Bell Dessert – Fans of Tinker Bell should head on over to Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland to sample this seasonal treat. This dessert is almost too pretty to eat but those that tuck in won’t be disappointed with this delightful combination of chocolate peppermint mousse, raspberry mousse and dark chocolate mousse head together with a flourless chocolate cake bottom. The treat is covered with a green glaze and topped with a beautiful white chocolate piece featuring Tinker Bell in all of her holiday finery.
3. Sandy Claws Push-Pops – Fans of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas will definitely want to make a beeline to Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square to pick up this fun push pop. This dessert is made up of layers of orange vanilla cake, cranberry cherry mousse, white crispy pearls, cream cheese buttercream and holiday sprinkles. Its also topped with a chocolate piece featuring Sandy Claws himself.
These are just a few of the decadent treats you’ll find at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party his Yuletide Season. Tickets for the Christmas Party are still available for the following dates:
- December 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
The party kicks off starting at 6pm and a separate ticket must be purchased for entry. Ticket’s for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party start at $89 and go up to $109 depending on your date. Tickets can be purchased via My Disney Experience.
Keep following along with Disney Addicts and with our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Walt Disney World news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from booking your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get Dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 8 Things You May Not Have Known About Castaway Cay - February 24, 2018
- What Table Service Restaurants Cost Two Dining Credits? - February 24, 2018
- 8 Great Places to Grab Breakfast at Disneyland - February 23, 2018