Earlier this Summer Walt Disney World unveiled a brand new Mobile Ordering option for diners using their My Disney Experience app. Mobile ordering has the ability to completely revolutionize the way you dine at Disney allowing you to plan out your meals while waiting in some of those long ride lines and pay in advance using a credit card. When you’re ready to eat, you simply let the restaurant know via your smartphone and your food will be waiting for you at a specially designated pick-up window. To find out more about how the service works check out this article.
There are an incredible array of eateries across Walt Disney World that are now offering the mobile order options and we’re positive that more will be on the way. We here at Disney Addicts are convinced you’ll be impressed with the way this amazing dining service now integrates with My Disney Experience making ordering food at Disney easier than ever. To entice you to give it a try. Here are 5 of our favorite restaurants at Disney World currently offering mobile ordering.
1. ABC Commissary- Hollywood Studios: When it comes to finding a good Quick Service location at the theme parks, avoiding the hustle and bustle can be just as important as what’s on the menu. This is the main reason we love ABC Commissary. Food can be a bit hit or miss here with items such as Mediterranean chicken salads, bacon cheeseburgers and our regular dish chicken and ribs. However, tucked away to the left the Chinese Theatre, the ample indoor seating, air conditioning and nicely maintained restrooms make it a worthy place to take a break and with mobile ordering you can avoid the long queues that form around busy meal times.
2. Aloha Isle – Magic Kingdom: Not so much a quick service restaurant as it is your one-stop-shop for all things Dole Whip, adding Aloha Isle to the mobile ordering list essentially means that you’ll never have to wait in line again to get your favorite pineapple flavored treat. Guests should note however that the mobile order feature only accepts credit or debit card payments so those hoping to cash in on those snack credits sadly still need to go through the queue.
3. Columbia Harbour House – Magic Kingdom: We love everything about Columbia Harbour House apart from the waiting in line so with the advent of Mobile Order this restaurant is pretty near perfect! Nestled in Liberty Square just down the road from Haunted Mansion guests can expect a pretty solid seafood line-up including dishes like fried shrimp, lobster roll and clam chowder. But what really makes this a coveted dining spot for those in the Disney-know, is the spacious, cool, dimly lit and often empty upstairs dining room. This place is an oasis of calm in an otherwise chaotic park.
4. Sunshine Seasons – Epcot: You’ll find this Quick Service eatery on the ground floor of the Land Pavilion next to Soarin’ which means you can place your mobile order while waiting in line. This location is a fan favorite and boasts a fantastic menu with many of the ingredients locally sourced from greenhouses you see in the Living with the Land attraction. Its spacious dining area also means that you won’t struggle to find a seat. Sunshine Seasons is open for breakfast lunch and dinner. Highlights included the Asian noodle shop offering a range of stir fry options as well as their fish taco entree. Trust us, it’s delicious.
5. Satu’li Canteen – Animal Kingdom: This was the first restaurant to offer mobile order as it was sort of created for the massive influx of guests descending on Pandora – The World of Avatar when it first opened. In keeping with the Avatar-theming the interior features many colorful Na’vi items such as hand-woven tapestries, cooking tools, and natural Pandorean elements. The food is also nothing short of eclectic, from steamed vegetable pod to a blueberry cheesecake that is an edible work of art. Like everything in Pandora, dining here is a pretty immersive experience and with Mobile Order making its now easier than ever to sample the new bites you’ll find here.
6. D-Luxe Burger – Disney Springs: After a long afternoon shopping around Disney Springs, it’s nice to know that at the push of a button you can have your food waiting for you. We also can’t think of a better place to try out Mobile Order at Disney Springs than one of our favorite burger joints. Choose from specialities like the El Diablo Burger, the Barbecue Classic Burger or play it safe with the Classic Cheeseburger. They also offer french fries with amazing dipping sauces like Garlic Ranch and Buffalo Blue Cheese. Also try and save some room for the amazing milkshakes. They’re worth it.
So next time you’re paying a visit to Disney Springs, be sure to try out Disney’s new Mobile Order options at one of these amazing eateries. We’re convinced you’ll find the process fun, seamless and most of all delicious.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your holiday truly your own, and make sure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts (even after you’ve booked.) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Deeply Discounted IGT, OGT and VGT Fares With Disney Cruise Line - October 16, 2017
- 2 Magical Offers For Those Looking to Spend the Holiday Season at Walt Disney World - October 16, 2017
- What Resorts at Walt Disney World Offer Rooms That Sleep 5 or More? - October 15, 2017