Q: When will itineraries and prices be available for Fall/Winter 2018 Disney Cruises?
On Thursday May 18, 2017, Disney Cruise Line released packages and itineraries for sailings through until December of 2018. This is great news for those looking to bag a bargain as when it comes to setting sail with Disney Cruise Line, the early bird definitely catches the worm. Seasoned Disney cruisers will tell you that booking close to on-sale dates usually yields the most affordable stateroom prices with rates going up the closer you get to your sail date.
This week Disney Cruise Line released some really exciting news regarding Fall and Winter 2018 sailings including new destinations. Here are the details:
New Itineraries and Ports of Call:
The end of 2018 is shaping up to be a fantastic time to sail the seas with Disney Cruise Line who today announced new routes, itineraries and a range of exciting new destinations. Here’s a few of the highlights.
New Sailings to Bermuda from New York – For the first time, Disney Cruise Line guests can set sail from New York City to beautiful Bermuda. These 5-night sailings include 2-full days in Bermuda. There is also one special 6-night sailing including three days on the island. Here guests will be able to enjoy the amazing pink sandy beaches, lush forests and amazing water activities. The dates for New York to Bermuda sailings are as follows:
- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York: 10/4, 10/19, 10/24, 10/29
- 6-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York: 10/13
New Itineraries between New York and Quebec – For those preferring to sail out of New York, you’re in luck. Not only can you head to Bermuda’s tropical climes but also north to gorgeous Quebec City, Canada. Enjoy the European charm of Quebec City coupled with visits to both Saguenay and Bai-Comeau which are sure to impress with their natural beauty. Disney Cruise Line is offering both 4-night and 7-night sailings during the Fall which means that the foliage up the Atlantic Coast is sure to impress. The sailings on offer are as follows:
- 4-Night Canada Cruise from New York : 10/9
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from New York to Quebec City : 9/20,
- 7-Night Canada Cruise from Quebec City to New York: 9/27
Popular Sailings Between New York, Walt Disney World and Castaway Cay are Back!- By popular demand, Disney Cruise Line will once again be offering 7-night itineraries between New York and Castaway Cay that include stops at Walt Disney World. These popular sailings aboard the Disney Magic automatically include transportation between the ships and theme parks and a 1-Day Park Hopper ticket! The dates for these sailings are as follows:
- 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York : 11/3, 11/10, 11/17
In addition to all of the New York sailings listed above Disney Cruise Lines is also offer the following options of out NYC:
- 6-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from New York to San Juan: 11/24
- 11-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise from Dover to New York : 9/9
Trusted Favorites Return:
In addition to the spectacular new cruise outlined above, Disney Cruise Line is back in Fall 2018 with more of the cruises that have guests coming back year after year. Here’s a list of the favorites that you’ll find on offer!
Baja Cruises – In September and October, Disney Wonder will set sail from San Diego to Baja and the Mexican Riviera with stops in Cabo San Lucas, Ensenada, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan. Here’s a look at the dates:
- 2-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego: 9/28, 10/5
- 4-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego: 9/19,
- 5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego: 9/14, 9/23, 9/30, 10/14
- 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego: 10/7
Departures from Galveston, Texas – The Disney Wonder will once again be departing from Galveston Texas for tropical destinations including the Caribbean and Bahamas. All Bahamian sailings also include a stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay. Here’s a list of departure dates:
- 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston : 11/8, 11/12
- 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston: 11/2, 12/21, 1/3
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston: 11/30
- 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston: 11/16, 11/23 12/7, 12/14, 12/27
Departures from Miami, Florida: Those preferring to sail out of Miami’s port will continue to have a range of Western Caribbean and Bahamian options to choose from. Departures from this port also include stops to laid-back Key West and Disney’s private island Castaway Cay. Sailings include:
- 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan to Miami: 11/30,
- 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami: 12/9, 12/23, 12/28
- 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami: 12/14
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami: 12/5, 12/19
Departures from Port Canaveral Florida
Disney Cruise Line’s most popular departure port will again be offering a wide variety of cruising options including Bahamian as well as Eastern and Western Caribbean sailing including a couple of 4-night Bahamian options that feature 2 days at Disney’s Castaway Cay. Here’s the line-up.
- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral: 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10
- 4-Night “Double Dip” Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 Stops at Castaway Cay: 11/19, 12/31
- 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral: 12/17, 12/24
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral: 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral: 10/13, 10/27, 11/10, 11/24, 12/8, 12/22
So what are you waiting for? Start making plans to set sail with Disney Cruise Lines in late 2018 and lock in your stateroom before rates increase.
As a special treat for Disney Addicts Early Birds, we’re also offering a Disney Gift Card to anyone that books their Fall 2018 Disney Cruise with MickeyTravels, the preferred agency of Chip and Co and Disney Addicts.* So fill out our FREE quote form below and let’s get planning!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney
*Packages must be booked through Melissa Roden at Mickey Travels. Gift card values may very depending on cost of Cruise. Gift cards rewarded upon receipt of final payment.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 10 Things Those Planning a 2018 Walt Disney World Vacation Should Know - December 11, 2017
- 5 Things We Learned This Week About Disney’s New Gondola System - December 11, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why We Love Storybook Circus at Magic Kingdom - December 10, 2017