There was a flurry of activity yesterday as Disney released a small handful of discount offers for Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line. So is there an offer that might work for you? We’ll quickly get you up to speed on each so that you can start planning your magical 2017 getaway.
Walt Disney World Summer Meal Offer:
This package offers guests staying between May 3o- August 24, 2017 one FREE Quick Service Meal a day when booking a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package. Clients wishing to upgrade to a full dining plan can do so at an extra charge. The offer excludes the Little Mermaid standard rooms at Art of Animation and must be booked before February 12, 2017.
Walt Disney World Fun and Sun Package:
Guests staying at select Walt Disney World resorts between February 20 – June 10, 2017 may be eligible to receive 25% off of their rooms. Under this offer, guests booking at least a 4-day park ticket will receive an additional day for FREE. There are two booking windows for this offer: Book by February 26th for stays between February 20- June 10, 2017 or by March 30th for stays between April 9- June 10, 2017. Exclusions for this offer include: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Little Mermaid standard rooms at Art of Animation and Bungalows and Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows.
Walt Disney World Kindermoon Vacation Offer:
This offer is a variation on the Fun and Sun Package listed above with all of the same dates, restrictions etc. The only difference is that this offer is tailored to pint-sized Disney guests as it includes 2 Fastpass+ vouchers per guest for the following Disney World attractions:
- One voucher must be used for Disney Jr. – Live on Stage at Hollywood Studios
- For the second voucher guests can choose from the following Magic Kingdom attractions: Under the Sea- The Journey of the Little Mermaid, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor or Mickey’s Philharmagic.
The vouchers can be used in addition the the 3 Fastpasses that clients already receive each day. The same FastPass+ vouchers are also included in Walt Disney Travel Company packages at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel with a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket for stays 2/20-6/10/17.
Disney Cruise Line Deposit Discount:
Guests embarking on a 7-night Disney Cruise between June 17 – December 30, 2017 may be eligible to have their initial deposit reduced by 50%. Normally a 20% down payment is required at the time of booking. However, guests sailing on the following itineraries will only have to pay half of this if booking by February 15, 2017:
- 7-Night Caribbean Cruises from Florida
- 7-Night Bahamian and Canadian Coast Cruises from New York
- 7-Night Bahamian and Caribbean Cruises from Texas
- 7-Night and Longer European Cruises
- 7-Night or Longer Alaskan Cruises
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included. The offer is not valid on Suites or Concierge Level Staterooms. The offer is valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 17, 2017 and December 30, 2017.
Readers wanting to take advantage of any of these exciting new offers are encouraged to fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect vacation package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Disney stay. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Deeply Discounted IGT, OGT and VGT Fares With Disney Cruise Line - October 16, 2017
- 2 Magical Offers For Those Looking to Spend the Holiday Season at Walt Disney World - October 16, 2017
- What Resorts at Walt Disney World Offer Rooms That Sleep 5 or More? - October 15, 2017