With the Holiday Season quickly approaching, those planning a Yuletide visit to Walt Disney World may be wondering what special holiday dining offers are available in the lead-in to Christmas and New Years. Booking early for any holiday dining event is absolutely essential and to give you helping hand we’ve compiled a list of 5 Holiday-inspired dining options that you may want to consider.
1. Minnie’s Holiday Dine – Hollywood & Vine – Hollywood Studios: Those looking to ring in the Holiday Season with some of your favorite Disney characters need look no further than this seasonal character dining experience. Minnie’s Holiday Dine will start on November 6th and will run through January 7, 2018. Guests at Holiday Dine will get to enjoy a buffet brimming with holiday favorites included delicious carved meats while Minnie, Mickey and friends make the rounds dressed up in their Holiday finery. Reservations are available for lunch and dinner but fill up quickly. The cost is $50 per adult and $30 per child or 1 Table Service Credit for those on the dining plan.
2. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dining – If the whole family is getting together to enjoy Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, than taking some time out during the party to enjoy a family Christmas meal may be just the ticket. Table dining is limited during this special ticketed event but here’s a list of a few restaurants that offer holiday dining during party time:
- Be Our Guest – Will be serving up a delectable range of French-inspired dishes.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – Ring in the season with a Disney’s much-loved princesses during your Christmas Fairytale Feast
- Crystal Palace – Winnie the Pooh and his Hundred Acre Wood pals on hand to celebrate the holidays during this all-you-care to eat buffet.
Visitors interested in dining during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will need to have party tickets to gain entry. These bookings fill up incredibly quickly so advanced reservations are essential.
3. Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review – Those looking for an extra special holiday treat should head over to Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. Not only is the campground gorgeous this time of year as guests will decorate their cabins, campsites and golf carts for the season, but the Pioneer Hill Players often throw in a Christmas treat or two during this nightly dinner show. You can fill up on amazing dishes like BBQ Ribs, Corn on the Cobb and Fried Chicken while singing your heart out to Christmas classics. Costs are $35 – $59 per adult and early booking is essential.
4. Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Those preferring to eat their holiday meals on the go will definitely want to stop by Epcot for their new Festival of the Holidays celebration. During the Festival, each of the countries in the World Showcase will celebrate their own unique holiday traditions. As part of the festivities, special seasonal food booths will be scattered about the World Showcase where visitors can sample an amazing array of Holiday-inspired offerings these include:
- American Holiday Table: Featuring roast turkey and pork tenderloin.
- Feast of the Three Kings: Scrumptious Christmas foods from the Caribbean.
- Holiday Sweets and Treats: Sweet and savory holiday drinks and snacks.
- Mexico: The carnitas tacos and horchata margaritas.
This is just a sampling of the many booths that will be on offer! Keep checking back for the latest Festival of the Holiday’s news and updates.
4. Down In New Orleans: A Disney New Year’s Eve Dining Experience – Moving on to New Year’s Eve, this is the perfect option for those really looking to splash out on an unforgettable New Years Eve party. The theme is Princess and the Frog and the entire restaurant will be adorned in French Quarter decor complete with wrought-iron gates. Dishes on offer at the various stations will include delicacies like smoked salmon mousse cones, Kobe beef tartar and sheep’s milk ricotta gnocchi. A classic jazz band will also be performing live really conveying the vibe of the Vieux Carre. However, the highlight of the night will definitely be watching Magic Kingdom’s New Years Fireworks from the private viewing area with a glass of Porte Cochére for champagne in hand. Admission to this exclusive event does come at a price and will set visitors back $450 a ticket.
5. Pixar Party – On New Year’s Eve, the Ballroom of the Americas at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will play host to this family-friendly New Year’s Eve celebration. The ballroom will be decorated with vignettes from beloved Pixar films including:
- “Andy’s Room” from the Toy Story series
- An adventure in Metro City with The Incredibles
- A fantastic journey inspired by Up
Here guests will have the chance to meet and interact with popular Disney·Pixar Characters and kids can also take part in fun activities like Boot Camp with Sarge, face painting and even a larger-than-life balloon artist creating favorite Disney·Pixar friends. The event also features a delicious buffet-style dinner and an interactive DJ spinning Radio Disney hits. When it comes to ringing in the New Year, guests will also get to watch the world-famous Magic Kingdom fireworks from a special viewing location. The cost for this special evening is $175 per guests.
Reservation for all of the events listed above can be made via My Disney Experience or by calling 407.WDW.DINE.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your holiday truly your own, and make sure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts (even after you’ve booked.) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 10 Things Those Planning a 2018 Walt Disney World Vacation Should Know - December 11, 2017
- 5 Things We Learned This Week About Disney’s New Gondola System - December 11, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why We Love Storybook Circus at Magic Kingdom - December 10, 2017